Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Why does MBNA have to be different? Every other bill I have (except my car insurance) is due at the turn of the month. But no, MBNA is due smack in the middle. Because of this, I often forget until it's right up when the thing is due, thus often gambling that the mail will get it there on time. So again, this month, I'm charged a late fee because I flat out forgot about it until now. Dammit. I hate bills.

Today I get to make two phone calls on potential employment. One to schedule an interview and one to talk landscaping shop with a landscaper and possibly secure employment there. We shall see how things go.

Later, PFW softball takes my time. Between now and then, I don't know what I'll do. But I'll find something. Probably I will do the writing test that I got from the employer yesterday.