Monday, March 01, 2004

Tomorrow is a new day. Or something. I have the day off, so that's all that matters.

I spent the evening dodging between watching the Oscars (I'm glad Billy Crystal is back, and Robin Williams remains the funniest man alive, for the most part) and cleaning my room. I moved five boxes into storage. That's great. I hooked up my TV and set up the "entertainment center" in my room now. So that's good to go.

Tomorrow, I'm not sure what Gina and I will be doing...separately OR together, for that matter. Unemployment office will be paid a visit on tuesday. Otherwise, I'll hope to hear from Potential Employer 1 soon. And Potential Employer 2...the one for which I'd laugh.

Have to prepare some packets to send out though on Tuesday...not that there's much super preparation. So yeah...we'll see how it goes.

Good night all...