Monday, January 12, 2004

I've been up for, oh, about a half an hour now. I need to locate/update my resume for some part-time data entry work. That's priority No. 1. I'd like to get that done no later than 1pm. Because then I have to drive out to Bolingbrook to get Kazak, and I'd like to be heading back before traffic gets too bad. I have to stop at the parents' house too and pick up some laundry I left there.

I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to eat for lunch and dinner today. Financial straits are somewhat dire again because of SBC's fuck-up with my wireless bill. Well, and my fuck-up for using the cellphone too much the first two months. So I have to be careful again with my money. Discipline, dammit. It's all about being disciplined. I just hope I get the check I'm waiting for in the mail today for fantasy football winnings...otherwise, I could be in trouble. Big shock.

Anyone have any get-rich-quick schemes they'd like to pass on? Or just some money laying around? :)