Tuesday, January 13, 2004

"I got shot in the fuckin' face!" Just had to use that reference, if Steve Buscemi is going to be playing me in the movie about my life story. :)

Wow...thankfully, I think this week at work will be a tad easier than last week. That's good. I have more than enough to do. Swing dancing class on Wednesday, I'm making dinner for Gina on Friday since her birthday falls on Wed. next week--swing dancing class will get in the way--and then Gina's birthday bonanza on Saturday. Tonight, of course, is "24" night, so that takes up much of the evening. But that's OK.

Yesterday I hung up the three framed photos I got for Christmas (two from the SuperNovas ;) and one from my Mom) over my bed. It's amazing how three little photos on a wall can make a room look so much better. I also cleaned the bathroom--scrubbed the toilet, sink, bathtub and shower doors spotless. :) I was gonna continue to clean my room, but I got lazy after that. :)

We'll see what's on tap today. Hopefully a bearable week. :)