Friday, November 21, 2003

Well, I was gonna go see "Intolerable Cruelty" with Donna this evening, but that fell through--she can explain why in her blog, since it pertains to her. Plus, she said she probably would anyway--now the pressure's on. :) Whatever...

Instead, I went to Target and bought that three-section hamper I was talking about. It's made of cedar wood, so my closet smells like hamster bedding now (or a pet shop). But that isn't bad, I guess...whatever. It's not as big as I pictured. It says it can hold up to 6 loads of laundry. That's currently a lie, unless you wash approximately two things together in one load. I really LOAD my laundry machines when I wash. Maybe the canvas will stretch, I don't know.

I also restocked my deodorant and contact lens solution, like you guys cared. And got some orange Tic-Tacs. I love 'em. :)

Then I drove down to my parents' house to pick up some laundry I'd left there that my mom was nice enough to do for me. Thanks Mom...though you don't read this, or maybe you do. I don't know...and really, I don't care, despite The Onion article from last week. :) I also borrowed a couple of my brother's They Might Be Giants CDs that I don't have. I'm gonna make a mix CD of TMBG for Gina, because she's (poor thing!) never heard of them. So I'm going to fix that. :)

Tomorrow, I'm meeting a couple folks for karaoke at Trader Todd's...anyone on here is more than welcome to join us. I'll probably be there around 7:30-8:00 or so...and who knows how late. I didn't put out a big invitation...I'm just kind of telling folks as I "run into" them...so whatever works. Then, Mike is spinning at Streetside Cafe, which now is in MY NEIGHBORHOOD! Woohoo... :) And there's some afterparty at Xentra (or however you spell it)...don't know exactly how much of this stuff I'll attend, but I'm gonna do my best. :)

So we shall see...those of you who are praying types, say a prayer for my friend and coworker, Kevin, who is in the hospital with pneumonia following prep surgery last week...he's a younger guy and he really could use the thoughts, prayers and whatnot. He's a great guy, and one of the guys I actually consider a "friend" at work.

That's all for now...goodnight everyone. :)