Thursday, November 27, 2003

Crap, I was supposed to post when I got here, right? Oops. Well, I was sidetracked because I stopped at Gina's to drop off a "They Might Be Giants" compilation CD I burned for her...finally finished it. Then, I got back and didn't even turn the CPU on. I took all surface streets to get home, so it took a bit of time.

I met Billy and Steve and the crew from softball at Quigley's down in Merionette Park. It's formerly Reilly's Daughter. But they've renovated it...now it actually looks nice inside and is pretty cool. Almost North Side-ish. Whatever...

But now I'm tired, and I am getting up to play football at 9am up in Park Ridge...then I'll be off to my parents' house to hang with the family, and after that on to my aunt and uncle's house in Darien for more hangin' with the fam...hopefully I get some time to watch the Dolphins' game. I want to see how they do, for a change. :)

Happy Thanksgiving all, and goodnight too. :)