Thursday, May 01, 2003

Well, yesterday my five-week scoring streak ended abruptly, though we won 4-1. I'll gladly take a win if I don't score. :) However, I did get a nice assist on a give and go with Kim after nearly breaking my ankles stopping on a dime to reel in the pass she sent my way. I backhanded it right back to her up in the zone and she put it right past the goalie. It was a nice play. :)

Did I mention I'm psyched about softball, which starts tomorrow? If not, I am. 16-inch softball rules. Period.

Also, for those of you who play fantasy football and care, we performed our first mock draft yesterday. That's how early we get into it here. Today we do our mock auction draft and Tuesday will be our mock draft for a yardage-heavy league. Lots of time-wasting, but I guess it's better than sitting here doing nothing all the time. Plus, it does kind of help once the real drafting rolls around for my actual teams. Even though my Ghetto Bowl team, the Battlefield Generals, sucks. Fortunately, today's certain-to-take-forever auction mock draft has caused our higher-ups to order pizza for us for lunch...so that's nice. Free lunch is always good.

Oh well...back to work I go.