Sunday, April 27, 2003

It's really amazing to me how sitting at a baseball game on a Sunday afternoon can make me sooooo tired. But here I am, pretty tired, knowing the minute I hit the pillow, I'll be out like a light. The Sox won today, but there were no brawls or even brush-back pitches. That disappointed me. I've never been to a ballgame where a benches-clearing brawl broke out. I mean, I don't live for it, but considering I could've been there yesterday when a pseudo-fight broke out, I'm disappointed.

Anyway, I've got some nice sunburn on my arms. I always seem to underestimate the glowing orb the first time it hits 75 degrees and I'm headed to the ballpark. I mean, it'll give me some nice color after the burn goes away, but still, I probably shouldn't push my luck, what with cancer running in my family and all. :)

Came home and finished planting my broccoli plants. The veggie garden is now ready to roll. I wanted to do some weeding where I planted the carrots, but I just got tired of sitting there and weeding. I still have to plant my Mexican sunflowers somewhere, but I don't know where I'm going to do that. We'll find a spot, I guess.

So I'm off tomorrow, but I'll be heading out to my dad's work to find out just how much money I'll have to freakin' spend on my car. You see, the fuel gauge has been having problems, and dad says it would probably be wise to spend the super-extra money to by a new fuel pump and have it installed, given that there's about 110,000 miles on this one. So we'll see. It seems no matter what I do, I can't get a monetary break here. And I'm looking for an apartment? Jeez...