Friday, May 30, 2003

Not to let you down here. I'm not so good a person that I can't post on my birthday.

We have softball this evening, barring major rains. In fact, I'm leaving work in an hour or so to get there. That simply means I have to take work home for tomorrow, which hopefully won't be a chore...in other words, I've invited everyone I know practically to the game and the bar afterward. Hopefully, people keep their pocketbooks in check. :)

Other than that though, I have work on Sunday, which means Monday off. So I'll be fighting through doing some work tomorrow in advance for Sunday. I never like that, but if I start on my work in the next hour, I might be able to finish it or put enough of a dent in it to where it won't be so painful tomorrow. We shall see, I guess.

Well, happy birthday to me, and if you're planning on meeting me tonight, well, see ya then. :)