Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I'm thankful for...

1. My son.
2. My wife.
3. My friends -- longtime, brand new and somewhere in between.
4. My family (why are they fourth? Because they're stuck with me... :) )
5. The health and happiness of all of the above, as well as my ability to help bring that about whenever possible.
6. My health and happiness.
7. My life, my history and where I appear headed. I have few, if any, regrets. So I'm thankful for God's watchful eye over me, or guidance, or whatever you want to call it, exactly.
8. My guardian angels.
9. My home.
10. My job and financial situation.

Regardless of your situation, I know that if you try, you can find 10 things you're thankful for as well. You just have to clear out the negativity and think positively, and I bet they'll come to you. Thank you for reading and for caring about me, even remotely or occasionally. I hope that you've got a reason to be thankful for me either being in, or having been in your life, however grand or minuscule that might be. And if not, what am *I* waiting for? :)

Have a safe, happy and enjoyable Thanksgiving!