Monday, March 06, 2006

--62 days.

--Happy Birthday to Laz, of course! Sorry I didn't get to D&B's...I got out of work at 6:30 tonight...and in my rush to get out, I forgot the stuff I needed for a meeting at the corporate HQ of the top fast-food company tomorrow. That means I have to go to work at an unbelievably early time to pick the stuff up and then head out to the HQ.

This meeting also means a very, very busy March for me, because it's basically freelance-type work on top of all the other stuff I get to do. I should get paid extra, which is nice, but the workload and stress level will be heavy. Not unmanageable, but heavy. But, that's been the status quo with the new gig, so I shouldn't be surprised. Here's hoping I do get that extra pay...

--That's all for now, because I'm ready to go to sleep. :) I know, it's fun. :)