Wednesday, February 22, 2006

--74 days.

--Per Laz's request...it was pretty cool to hear about the Powerball winners...they could probably buy ConAgra now themselves. :) I don't have a direct connection to that plant or even that company, but I bet my supervisor does...I guess at least it wasn't some rich folks that won it...line workers, overnight shift. If ever you think your job sucks, ask me about the working conditions in a meat-processing plant...even though I've only been to one so far, I've heard enough of the pure torture it is to work on the lines. So good for them, I say!

--I don't think I've ever rooted more AGAINST the U.S. Olympic team than I have this year...between Bode Miller and the two idiot skaters (much like that idiot kicker), I really have taken delight in their falling short. The three of them, in my opinion, need to go away...including Shani. Screw that he's a Chicagoland native...he's a crybaby and an idiot and needs to shut the hell up already. That said, I'm rooting for U.S. Curling all the way, baby! :) And I had the tough decision the other day when Slovakia's hockey team was playing Kazakhstan. Who to root for? My heritage, or Kazak's adopted heritage? :) (See, that should show you how much I actually really honestly care about the Olympics).

--Well, it's off to Huettenbar tonight, and then off to K.C. tomorrow until Friday...business calls. :)