Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Coupla things I forgot...

Much of the weekend, I spent watching Season One of "24" over again, so Gina could see it. And you know, there are things, as Laz posted ages ago, that you just don't pick up on. I also sit there and say, "Wow, I forgot this character even existed!" and things like that. She's really enjoying it, too. We watched the first half in two days...we're spacing it out a bit, unlike pseudo-marathoner Laz. :)

I'm currently uploading more CDs. I'm on "L," which means I've gotten to L.A. Style. I'm probably the only person in the world to say this, ever, but I'm uploading L.A. Style to my iPod. What if I'm in the mood for hypnotic bass and beats? I mean really hypnotic? You never know. Plus, it's a good backup option. Besides, I didn't say I was going to listen ONLY to L.A. Style from now on. :)

Finally, I just have to say, thank you to the California (yes, California, dammit) Angels for trying to sneak Bobby Jenks through waivers. I enjoyed watching him strike out two in his ML debut today, throwing 97-99 mph every pitch except one (a breaking ball). Thanks. I can't remember the last true fireballer we had on the staff (without a dead arm, thank you very much Billy Koch). It's exciting. Though being 31 games over .500 is pretty damned exciting too. :)