Wednesday, June 29, 2005

--311 days.

--Gotdamn gross-ass Wrigley food. I should've known better, but I had no alternative but to eat "dinner" at Wrigley. So I stuffed down two hot dogs and had a Pepsi.

Well, today I don't feel right. And I know it's the hot dogs, because I can still taste them. I wouldn't have eaten a damn thing if I hadn't not eaten dinner before leaving for the game. But I had no time. Next time, I'll just starve myself. Wrigley Field has the worst food ever, and this only confirms it. Anyone who tells you they like Wrigley's food is insane. Period. I won't even argue whether the Cubs or Sox are the better team, but I'll tell you right now that Wrigley Field's food is abominable compared to The Cell's food. And Wrigley's food has long been terrible too. Ugh. Maybe "crack" will chase it away more quickly...

--So far, stunningly, no fish has died, despite a full dose of medication and no plants to suck up the nitrates or provide additional oxygen. Then again, the ich hasn't fully stopped appearing, which is not a good thing, because you have to medicate for about 2-3 weeks after the last spot disappears. Oh yeah, and our tank is dark, translucent blue. Our yellow fish look green, and the others look weird too. It's interesting, but it has to be kinda sucky for the fish, having to swim around in that all day. But it's for their own good, I guess.

--That's all I have for now, I guess.