Wednesday, July 06, 2005

--304 days.

--A moment of silence, please... ... ... ... ... ... GRIDLOCK!!!
Sorry, I couldn't resist. :) Still one of the better Phil Hartmann impressions back in the day...

--Finally. Finally. Our big issue is done and gone. And July lurks. Much to do for it, but at least the load is lighter and I can get a good head-start, if you will, this week. That's always nice.

--Other than that, I need to learn how to slide a little softer. I believe my slide is pretty textbook, but there's got to be something I'm doing wrong, since I think I'm close to breaking my hand. Every week, I've slid at least once, and I've developed a deep bruise on the outside of my left calf, but what's worse is that the outside base of my left hand hurts like hell to the touch. Deep bruise or jam, I'm sure, but if I keep pounding it into the ground when I slide (as support), I fear I'm going to really hurt it. That would not be good.