Friday, July 08, 2005

--302 days.

--I really hate when my motivation level is low. Stupid (but much-loved) Friday summer hours!

--I forgot to mention the other day that I spend much of the Fourth weekend watching the first season of "24" with Gina. She had not seen it. In two evenings, we got through the first half of the show--it's nice when the 15 minutes of commercials are cut out for you. It sure makes it fly much, much faster. There are so many things I forgot about...and it's fun to sit and say, "Oh, yeah, I forgot about this..." Plus, it's nice that Gina will have a little better background on some of the characters...she's only seen Season Four in full, and didn't really pay that close attention to Season Three, though she watched it.

--Beyond that, nothing else is new as of now. Plenty busy, but nothing important in the grand scheme of things seems to be going on. I have softball tonight, after a week off and a forfeit week...so we'll see how that goes. Other than that, I'm just waiting patiently for 3pm, so I can get outta here. :) I have a ways to go yet.