Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Work has actually been marginally stressful of late...and it came to a bit of a head today...pun intended. All day, a headache lingered. But not enough to take anything, which I for once did not have, surprisingly--I usually have Advil in my bag.

But by the time I got home, around 6pm or so, my head was exploding. I took two Advils and went to bed. I got up about 15 minutes ago, feeling less pain, but still strange. I'll probably take the dog out now and then go back to bed again.

It'll be nice when we put this issue to bed...they dumped a bunch of stuff on us at the last minute and have really pushed us against the wall on the stuff too. Which, it's still not as stressful as other jobs I've had, but it's made more stressful by not really knowing how the folks around me will react to this kind of stress.