Monday, December 06, 2004

Well, we ended up getting the blinds at Home Depot, where they were the same price as JCPenney's, except on sale for 15% off. Plus, they have them shipped to the store and picked up by you instead of UPSed to your home, where the UPS dude will just leave them if you aren't home. Bastard. :) So we paid $285 for them. When you guys come over, you're not allowed to touch them. ;)

We also bought our entertainment center, which I spent most of Saturday and Sunday morning building. Then the rest of Sunday I worked through the jigsaw puzzle of wires to hook up the TV, VCR, DVD player, cable box, stereo receiver, CD player and cassette deck. That was fun. But I got it all operating in unison. I'm smart. :) Or something.

Plus...I'm tired of The Lite. They play the same 10 songs over and over, I swear. I love Christmas music, but there's more to listen to than "Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer" by Dean Martin and "Sleigh Ride" by Debbie Gibson. Again, though I like those songs, I'm tired...it's become a joke. It has.

But enough...I'd be more tired of it, I guess, if I still drove to work everyday. But I don't. :) All right, well, I need to get more work done around here...off I go.