Saturday, December 04, 2004

I'm tired of looking at the "I hate people" entry...so I'm posting something else here.

Gina and I went to JCPenney to look at vertical blinds. Custom-made (which is the way to go, really...) costs almost $300, and that's on super-sale. So I don't know...I guess she's willing to pay that. Personally, I wouldn't if it were just my place, but honestly, I could care less about the vertical blinds. And I told her as much yesterday...

So we're going back there and we're going to do some other pricing of them on the way up there, to Golf Mill. Don't worry, it's as skunky as ever. :)

I'll probably get a little more Christmas shopping out of the way too. But we have to leave some time for decorating today, or we'll never get the tree and lights up.

Ah well, we're about to leave now.