Thursday, December 23, 2004

Well, I believe that I am done with Christmas shopping, finally. I needed to pick up one last thing today for my Dad, and that was that.

So, tomorrow, I can relax a bit and not have to worry about running around like a nutcase. Today, Gina and I went to the Jewel near our place, and let me tell you, it was a madhouse there (b/c of the Sears and other anchor stores in the same lot) already. I can't imagine what tomorrow will be like.

It should be nice tomorrow...I haven't had a Christmas Eve completely off since school. I think I might just make this a tradition. It's easy, since Gina has the same time off every year, to plan it, that's for sure. :)

Otherwise, it's certainly damned cold out, as most of you know. I don't mind the cold, but only if it's snowing. As such, it's not snowing. In fact, it's probably too cold to snow here (without the help of lake-effect snow, which nailed Indiana and Laz while I was in Vegas...).

Thankfully, it'll "warm up" a bit next week, when I return to work.

Ah well...I at least wanted to say to all of you out there...Merry Christmas if I don't post during the next two days...and Happy Holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas, of course!