Thursday, December 23, 2004

Well, thanks to Miss Wired, I did bring underpants to Vegas. However, I didn't bring earplugs. It wasn't too loud. :)

I did, however, bring home an additional $20 that I didn't have when I got there. I hit a lucky streak playing the Wheel of Fortune slot machines the first 24 hours or so. Not a break-the-bank lucky streak, but I did win $125 on just four slot pulls at the $1 slot the first night. Of course, I cashed out. But I wasn't about to stop gambling the first night. It just allowed me to gamble the rest of the 48 hours with house money. I won enough to keep me from ever tapping into my reserves. I played with house money the entire trip, which was nice.

Vegas was very cool...I will go back when I can. There was so much to do...but now I'm tired, so I'm going to bed. Much to do now to catch up to the Christmas rush... :)