Monday, November 15, 2004

To everyone who helped us Saturday, we can't thank you enough. To those who couldn't make it, well, that's OK. We had enough help, so I don't have to hate you for it. :)

Of course, you missed out on the $100 worth of pizza.

And if you didn't go to Nick's show on Saturday night afterward, you missed out on more cowbell.

So nyah...

Now, you'll probably notice me go a bit invisible for a while. We don't have Internet at the condo yet (hell, the computers aren't even hooked up yet), and tomorrow I'm headed to Toronto until Thursday. Doubt I'll be able to find Internet out there (if I even have the time). Unless I pay for it again at a Kinko's. We'll see.

Right now I'm at my parents' house, checking email and updating this and really picking up some of the clothes I left behind that I'll need for the trip. Then it's back to the condo to do more sorting and cleaning. Fun fun. Someday we'll need to finish painting too.

So I'll do my best to respond to emails and update this here blog thing, but no promises. We're told we should have DSL access at the end of the month. That would be nice. How can I do my online shopping without it? :)

By the way, taking the Metra to and from work is severely underrated. I felt so much less stressed out today not having sat in freakin' traffic.

Meanwhile, rumors are swirling that I'm headed to Miami Beach at the end of February...we shall see.