Sunday, November 07, 2004

Aside from the edges, the living room/dining room and hallway is finally painted. We also got the first coat on the two bedrooms. It all looks pretty damned good. Hell, it's better than plain white walls.

Wednesday, I'll be moving in, more or less officially, since I'm moving Kazak in and I'd rather not leave him in an empty, new condo all by himself. It'll give him some acclimation time...

Saturday is moving day. Any help anyone can give would be immensely appreciated. We'll start around 8:30am....pizza will be served at the new condo after we load up the truck at Gina's house and the storage facility. If you can help, email me and let me know...I'll give you the directions and whatnot. Even if you can help for an hour or two, that would be great.

Otherwise, there's still painting to do: the bedrooms and the kitchen. Also, there's other wonderful improvements that need to be done. But at least those are pretty small in comparison: replacing faucets and bath fixtures, buying a new backdoor lock combination and installing it...other stuff I can't think of right now.

So for now, that's about it. More as events warrant...