Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I know none of you have money, and neither do I. But I guess I'm posting this in the hopes that, because of Google's wonderful search fingers, some multimillionaire might discover it and donate someday. Who knows? This is the fund for my little cousin in Texas, the one who was diagnosed with cancer after they found a tumor on his brain. Well, to update you guys, he's recovering, of course, slowly. But he is making his way back...and that's the best thing. He starts chemo in the middle of this month, and it sounds as though he might leave the hospital soon. He's currently going through therapy and everything...but things are looking better...there are, as his parents have said, good days and bad days. So here's the info...

The Hunter Niedziejko Cancer Fund
Account #1039469
JSC Federal Credit Union
PO Box 58346
Houston, TX 77258
Wire transfers can use ABA No. 313083992
JSC will send you a receipt for your records and their phone number is 800-940-0708.

Like I said, I don't expect anyone to donate as far as my normal readership goes. I know none of you have money to do so...but who knows who might end up reading this...