Thursday, October 21, 2004

Man...I hate my allergies.

I am so sore today. I was worse yesterday, when I stayed home from work. But today is still pretty bad. And it's not even a cold, just remnants of the hayfever attack I had on Tuesday. Damn. I need to get uncongested before Saturday though, when I fly to Cleveland. If I have to fly like this, I'm so screwed...I had "crack" for lunch, as hot as possible, and all it did was give me the sniffles...I was hoping it would open my sinuses up, but it just cleared my nose up. That's it. Guess I'll have to work harder at it.

Part of me hopes the Red Sox win so Boston fans finally shut the hell up. But part of me really wants to see them get crushed and was really, honestly, disappointed when they didn't choke in Game Seven yesterday. Screw the "story of ages" bullcrap. I spent most of the last three innings saying, "Where's ol' Billy Buck?" Oh well, as long as the NL wins, I'll be happier. The Cardinals and Astros are two of my favorite teams other than the White Sox.

Other than that, nothing else is really, really new. November 13 is looking more and more like Moving Day, for those who have the time to help.