Friday, October 08, 2004

So I weighed myself for the first time in several months, and I seem to have gained about 15 pounds in that short period of time.

That doesn't seem right, but I guess it's possible. I'm going to have to cut the morning muffin I eat for "breakfast" out, I guess...and no more of those stupid coffee drinks from Starbux. And cutting back on soda too. I didn't think I had gone overboard with these things, but I guess I had.

The other funny thing is, I don't feel like I added that weight. My waistline is a tiny bit more snug, and my gut is a little bigger, but I don't feel as though I put that much weight on. Plus, I'm still exercising, so I don't get that.

But, oh well...we'll see. I'll just have to be more conscious about what the hell I'm eating/drinking/doing...not actively dieting, per se, just being more aware.