Sunday, October 17, 2004

Well, our living room furniture is now purchased and ready to be delivered (except maybe the sofa table) on Nov. 12. I would post pics of the furniture, but I'd rather you all see it when you visit. :)

We are tentatively looking at Saturday, Nov. 13, for our BIG MOVE date. By big move, I mean we're going to need tons of help. Actually, the more help, the merrier, really. So, in pencil, mark that day down, please...I'll officially ask for help once the date is solid.

Those dates will give us two weeks to clean and paint the place, and hopefully get the kitchen countertop (for which we've done NO real shopping yet, b/c we haven't gotten in to measure it thus far) installed. That should be enough time. Gina and I are playing around on Benjamin Moore's site, trying to figure out a color scheme. But we'll see how it goes...most likely, we'll be painting the living room/dining room a shade of sage (for those non-feminine males out there, that's a shade of gray-green), because that will best match our furniture. But we might go a beige or tan too...we don't know yet 100 percent. I think we know what we want, it's just a matter of finding it, ya know? :)

I've also (here come the screams and yells, I know) begun (wait for it...) brainstorming for Christmas gifts...particularly for Gina. Since we're going to have a tree to put gifts under and all, I'd feel silly if there was just one present under there for her. :) Not that it's a huge deal or anything...I've actually begun to look for other people too, though...not just her. But whatever...you guys probably could care less about that.

Today, football and dinner with the family...unless we decide to go kitchen counter shopping, which is very likely. It would be nice to get into the condo to measure, but I'm not holding my breath.