Friday, November 12, 2004

I'm about to move some things to the condo and maybe finish painting what I can in the kitchen. Those of you who are helping tomorrow, make sure to be at Gina's parents' apartment at 8:30am tomorrow...the address is in the email I sent. Thank you so much in advance.

Tomorrow is the big moving day. Should be interesting to see how everything fits. We'll have to stack loads and loads of stuff. But, thankfully, this is far more permanent than an apartment, and that's good. I'll probably be dead-tired afterward, but everyone should go to Nick's show...I'm going to go for at least a little while. I'd like to hear this thing they call "music" and "band." Talk to Kim about time and location... :)

Otherwise, I'm going to be sparingly without email for a while...I'll be able to check at work, but that's about it. I won't get my DSL at the condo until the end of the month.

So that's that for now...big day tomorrow. Big day.