Thursday, August 12, 2004

Streaming audio feeds are nice. Of course, for whatever reason, I've been limited here in Chi-town...I've had no choice but to listen to The Loop. That's fine, because they have the "No Repeat Workday"...so that's nice. However, there are times I'd like to listen to something other than classic rock. I guess this is better than nothing though...later, I'll listen to the Sox game.

I met a couple of the PFW guys yesterday for lunch, and it was good to catch up with them. Since softball ended almost a month ago, I hadn't talked to them, really. It actually helped me feel a little better too about my football knowledge. :) I've been sitting and "worrying" about my upcoming fantasy football drafts, a feeling that's foreign to me because of my overpreparedness for the past three seasons. But I held my own in conversation about players and outlooks and whatnot. So that was good. I guess I've been keeping up with it better than I'd thought. I'll probably be meeting them every Wednesday for "Burrito Wednesday" at Chipotle.

Gina went and saw two condos yesterday that I will hopefully see today. I guess they were pretty good, although one of them is out by River Road, in "Condo City" where the parking will probably be as bad if not worse than Wrigleyville on game day. But I'll make do if we decide to buy it...we're getting close, we're just not quite there yet. And we're "running out of time" if this is to go off without me having to move twice. That's not a problem...I told Gina that I'd figure something out if we couldn't move in right away...I'd find somewhere to go until we got the place. But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

All right...back to work I go.