Monday, August 09, 2004

Oh, hi, it's you. How have you been?

I've been great. It's Monday now, so the beginning of another week is here. Let's see...

Condo searching has been interesting, but not quite fruitful of yet. We've seen some places...nothing truly outstanding. But that's a factor of the price range. Still, that's static, so we're just going to have to keep looking. We simply cannot afford any more than our current range, so we have to stay focused. As Cartman says, "Focus....on....the....candy..." We're gonna go see a handful of places this evening...these are actually in our price range, unlike the four open houses we went to yesterday (we didn't know the prices ahead of time).

My illness lasted about 48 hours, which means it was something I ate. Thankfully, it's all over now. Speaking of eating...lunch in a few minutes...

The Sox are pissing me off, but that's not unusual. Personally, I'm pretty psyched for football season to start...and I'm actually worried about my performance as far as fantasy football goes, especially given my distance from the game now. I'll probably do OK though...I shouldn't worry. :)

Ah well, that's about it for now...hope everyone's been doing OK...since I haven't really talked to many folks in a bit. Hopefully my evenings free up a little bit down the line here...hopefully. I haven't been home in the evening in several days...and that kinda sucks. I don't like that. But when you're busy, you're busy I guess.