Thursday, July 29, 2004

Things recently discovered:
--Condos are expensive, but as you get older, "expensive" changes.

--Condos are still a better idea than apartments.

--It sucks to be waiting on design people to get work done. But there isn't much that can be done about that, the guy's new, and so am I.

--My girlfriend loves Nintendo "Contra," knows the 30-lives code and is actually better than me at it. I however, am much better at "Super Mario Bros." and "Super Mario Bros. 3".

--Jefferson Park is looking better and better, but Edison Park is still my first choice. Either one is fine and totally not out of our price range. Otherwise, my options are open, but out by O'Hare is my last choice (among places I wouldn't mind living). Obviously, Humboldt Park is my real very last choice.

--Work hasn't changed since my last job. It comes and goes in waves. I guess that's the way it is.

--San Diego may be a Sept. destination for me for another industry meeting. We shall see. That would be cool as hell.

--Newman's Own "Champion Chip Cookies," a wheat-free and dairy-free product, has plenty of taste...but it tastes quite weird. And a coworker tells me not to eat too many, or I'll get sick to my stomach because of the stuff they use to replace the wheat and dairy.

--Paul Newman looks really stupid as "Pa" Newman on the bag of cookies. It almost looks as though the glasses were photoshopped on. Just silly.

--That's about it for now.