Thursday, July 22, 2004

The job has been pretty good so far. But it is still really early going...even three days into it, I haven't done much around here, and thus, it's hard to judge just how cool this job is.

The people are really nice, that much I know. And it seems like a very relaxing/independent workplace type of thing. That's good.

Otherwise, it's not bad. I'm still settling in, of course.

More as events warrant, too.

Oh, and I should add...more "pisses me off" evidence of why ESPN.com sucks. Headline for Sox story today: "Left-hander didn't allow runner till 7th"

English? Who speaks English? So runners are now farmers too? Nevermind that, if you're going to use the "abbreviation" for "until," it's spelled 'til. How do these so-called editors have jobs, and it took me until now to get one?

Grumble, grumble.