Thursday, August 05, 2004

Well, about the ONLY thing that was good about unemployment is that my head wasn't spinning, as it is now.

Dallas was a wham, bam, thank you ma'am type of trip. I left the airport once, to go to the tortilla maker. Otherwise, I stayed at the Hyatt inside the airport boundaries. I hope other trips will allow more time to peruse the city. But it was worth it. I came home with a whole bunch of tortillas. :) And my flight was only one hour late on Tuesday. I was dead tired afterward, but still didn't get much sleep.

Wednesday I got little sleep as well, and I was stricken by a gastrointestinal something or the other--I suspect something from lunch on Wednesday at P.F. Chang's is disagreeing with me (and quite heavily disagreeing with me, I might add).

I worked through it on Wed. night, but today, I couldn't. Much pain in the abdomen to go along with the, um, yeah...I stayed home. My first sick day...how special. The nice thing is, I got some much-needed rest. But, of course, I actually have plenty of work to do at work, so this sets me back a bit.

Tomorrow, this better be gone, that's all I'm saying.