Saturday, July 31, 2004

Yesterday was not easy, in terms of work. Our graphics guy's CPU kept crashing, so instead of getting the publication out at 11am, it didn't go out until well after I'd left at 3 (if it even went out yet). I was quite tired.

So then I picked up Gina and we went to look at two condos...a new one and one she'd seen that she wanted me to see--it's now quite high on the list. That, of course, pushed our time limits in terms of getting to other places.

Then we went late to Christine's Tastefully Simple party. We got to try everything, even what we missed by being late. It was good...Christine's sangria is always tasty, and the Tastefully Simple stuff was also quite good. So I ordered some stuff and so did Gina.

Next was "Game and Movie Night," for which I was falling asleep on the couch-not-couch. We hung out with the gang for a little while, but I just had to leave because I was getting too tired.

So yesterday wasn't much fun early on, but it became fun and would have been more fun if I hadn't been so damned tired. :)

Tomorrow, I leave for Dallas until Tuesday. I have to do laundry today, and I think I might go out to The Brook to check on the gardens and visit with Gerard. We'll see.