Friday, February 13, 2004

It's a WAC (Word Association Chain) Friday at "Displaced"

Time for fun.
I said I was going to start this last week. Instead, it's this week. Here are the rules--there's only one, really. It's a chain. In other words, I give the first word, and you post whatever first comes to mind--one word. Not a phrase, no explanation. Just one word. The next comment should be a word association off the previous comment. So, if I say "dog" and Troyal comments "cat," then you play word association with "cat" and not "dog"...it's a chain. And, if people post at the same time, just associate with the last word on there...it will end up being a mishmash of words in the end, but hell. It'll get your brain functioning or something.

I'll try to do this every Friday, but we'll see. :)

Today's Word: CONGLOMERATE