Saturday, December 13, 2003

I'm tired. Ugh. Quite tired.

I was up until God knows when last night (this morning)...got little sleep. Then Gina and I went shopping at Target for some Christmas things. I actually got Christmas shopping done, as opposed to last time we tried to go out and do that, and I got two things. Whoop-dee-do. God, I feel so pathetic having bought my Mom's gifts. I mean, she'll love them, no doubt. But there's no feeling behind them, ya know what I mean? She'll be able to use what I'm giving her and she'll like that, but I'm not a fan of giving gifts that are all function and no fun. So I'll have to think of something.

Now, after a couple of hour break from running around, I'm going to see a movie by a friend of a PolishBasia et al, called "A Place in France." I was an extra for this movie, but I don't know if I actually get in it anywhere. So we'll see. It should be a pretty good time though, I'd expect. :)

I have work to do as well, and I was hoping to go see Gina sing at Mass tomorrow at 11:30 before work. The guys at work will have a blast when I show up in decent clothes for work on Sunday, there's no doubt in my mind. "aawwwwwww...she got you to go to church?" And I'll be like, well, yes and no. But whatever. They won't care. :)

At any rate, I'm enjoying the fraction of an inch of snow that just fell. I love snow. Did I ever mention that? Well, I do. So now, it's off to this movie premeire...then hopefully to bed sooner than later. But we'll see about that.