Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Hmmm...it's been a while.

Yesterday I re-hung our icicle lights above the kitchen counter--no doubt they fell because of the moisture from boiling water on the stove. Maybe this time they'll stay. We'll see.

This was after I dropped $240 on four new tires, which I had to have. But that money was earmarked for other bills already. I'm going to have to ask my parents AGAIN to bail me out. I HATE that...I hate asking ANYone for money. You guys don't understand, even if you think you do. I know I'm better than this, dammit.

So that puts a major, major damper on my Christmas shopping prospects. I'm not pleased. I'm going to have to cut back on some people and/or give out rainchecks for Christmas. God, my financial situation is just horsecrap right now.

I also watched "24" with Luis after we grilled up some steak tacos and finished off the propane tank on the grill. Damn good tacos too. "24" was finally, finally really good again. Although I'm amazed at the resilience of a man who was shot in the neck only a few hours ago and underwent surgery to remove the bullet. I was concerned at first, but it got much better.

I then kind of sat around and wished i could be more productive instead of actually BEING more productive. That always sucks. :)

Ah well...I should get back to work.