Friday, December 05, 2003

I got some not-so-good news about a friend, but I cannot share it here (yet) because it isn't public domain. It's bothered me most of the day. So I'm a little skewed...

Fortunately, Firehouse is here to cheer me up, briefly. "Baby, don't treat me bad. This could be the best thing that you've ever had. Baby, don't treat me bad. You can do anything, but baby, don't treat me bad."

Oh...actually, I'm waiting for Tim to get to my place and then we're off to the Vic with my cousin Will and a few others to see They Might Be Giants in concert. Should be very good. I haven't seen them since freshmen year when they were at NU, playing at Patten Gym, of all places. Cool concert. We have to bring a toy, so I bought two five-packs of Hot Wheels cars. I'm actually considering keeping the one pack, which features all pretty freakin' slick-ass low-riders...all ghetto and isht, but cool-lookin'.

Ah well...Tim's here, so I'm outta here. Off to see TMBG. I was gonna make a few links, but you guys can figure it out. Adios.