Thursday, December 18, 2003

Hey all...
I was feeling weird today. Very on edge, but not in a bad mood. Though I felt like I could have beaten the crap out of anyone who might have crossed my path poorly. Fortunately no one did. :) Well, except one of my coworkers, but that didn't go so badly anyway. Just a tough, tough debate that started to get a little personal.

I went to lunch at Big Bowl. That was good. Especially since I brought home the leftovers and had dinner too. :)

"24" yesterday was still good. But Laz informed me that we won't have it until Jan. 6. Oh no...what will I do until then? I guess I'll survive. :) I unpacked some stuff today from what I brought from The Brook yesterday. Not a lot of stuff though.

Honestly, looking back on it, I didn't get much done today after all. Oh, wait, except for figuring out my budget and realizing that I can finally see the surface of the pool above me. That's good. I felt a lot better. Although I still have to be very, very careful with my money. My actual money, not my credit cards...that's what I HAVE to use for my Christmas presents--I have no choice. It's just a matter of keeping it small. That's the key. so we'll see.

But now I'm tired...so I'm going to bed. I'm gonna get a good amount of sleep, I hope. I'll catch y'all later...