Tuesday, December 16, 2003

ESPN2 currently is showing the national Putt-Putt championships. Pretty funny. What's funnier is that many of us have it on here at work.

Not much else to report, really. I went out to The Brook yesterday to get more crap and to pick up a cassette of me singing "Oh Holy Night" at Christmas choir years ago. I was hesitant to play it for Gina, as she has an unbelievable singing voice. But, she did not laugh at me. In fact, she complimented me and said that with a little bit of work, my singing would be great. So that was nice. :)

Otherwise, I took Kazak out to The Brook with me. He was so happy to visit Autumn, and even happier to run around in the yard with her and by himself. He hadn't been off the leash outside (except in our tiny yard) since we moved. So he loved it.