Saturday, July 05, 2003

All right, the table is cleaned off and cleaned. Yippee. I've now moved over to my desk here, which could use some organization as well, especially since I'm throwing shit away. So I decided to update everyone on my cleaning prospects first. I know, you've all been waiting with bated breath. So now I'll "organize" this.

Meanwhile, I've had my Windows Media Player on, playing my music. I've got about 75 songs right now, and I've got it on shuffle. But it keeps playing the same goddamn songs over and over...I hate shuffle functions. It's completely overrated, because the damn player (or stereo) doesn't tick off a song as it's played...so you may not hear the whole album before hearing a song twice. At least, it seems that way with this player. I'm tired of hearing "Black Dog" by Zepplin again and again, as good a song as it is. Oh well...