Friday, June 27, 2003

Another column today. Enjoy.

Also, the Sox won on a walk-off home run vs. the Cubs today. I couldn't be more pleased. I hope our softball game later goes as well, though many of my teammates may be drunk arriving at the game, since it's a 9:30pm game and they're going out beforehand.

Apparently, I think I might be sick somehow. I've felt (and apparently looked and acted) completely out of it the last two days. I went to my buddy's house to watch the boring-ass NBA Draft, but I left around 9:30 after eating, taking three Advils because my tooth hurt (at the hygenist's advice) and starting to get tired. I got home around 10:15 and went to bed by 11. Today I started out fine, but I'm feeling funky this afternoon and a little run-down. Yesterday, on top of the toothache I had a queasy stomach and teensy headache. So who knows what's going on. Maybe it's just malaise, I don't know. If so, I'll snap out of it sometime, I'm sure.

So I'll be heading home in a half hour or so, eating, relaxing and getting ready for softball. So we shall see.