Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Well, the PFW Maulers (as is our team name) lost today 17-6 after five innings (slaughter rule). However, we left with a good feeling...five of our six runs were scored in an excellent top of the fifth inning, during which I had a two-RBI triple that chalked the right field foul line, and then I was promptly driven in by a home run. We hit well that inning, but obviously didn't do so well the first few innings. I was 2-for-2 with a single earlier in the game. That means, and this will end sooner than later, that so far in two softball games overall, I've not produced an out from the batter's box. In our 16-inch game last week, I was 3-for-3 and reached on my fourth "at-bat" on an error. Can't remember if that costs me an at bat or not.

Ah well...I'm feeling down about the Missouri tornadoes, after watching the news on it. But I have no time for that...I gotta get to bed. :)