Sunday, May 04, 2003

I went to the Sox game yesterday, and that was nice. I knew I'd have work today, so I slept in before doing some work and then heading to the Sox game. I had a throbbing headache that went away after I took some Tylenol, but it came back again today. I think I'm too stressed out.

The problem is, I have no way to relax right now. No day off now until Saturday, since I have to work tomorrow too. I suppose if I didn't let it bother me, I'd not be stressed about it, but it's a little tough to not think about the fact that I'm expected to work and do all this crap and I'm not really compensated for it. So, who knows...this may pass. Or I'll remain pissed and find another job. We'll see how things go.

I was particularly angered today only because I had Sox tickets today, but had to work and assumed I wouldn't make it to the game because we'd be working late. Instead I was let out at 6, meaning if I'd have pushed them to let me out at 5:45, I could have made it. But I wasn't told until 5:30 that we would be done around 6:30, and then they let me go at 6 because I mentioned the Sox game. Yeah, it rained out the game, but that's still $20 down the drain. But whatever...