Thursday, May 08, 2003

I hate spies. Not the international kind, because they're cool.

I mean the kind of people who look into your life without your permission, on purpose or accidentally, in order to find weakness, fault or a mistake.

IF THERE ARE ANY SPIES LOOKING IN ON MY LIFE via this blog, and you know who you are, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK. You've offended me by offending someone close to me, and we don't want you here anymore. Whether that person was right or wrong, it doesn't matter. You're not going to get any further information here, because we're smarter than you. Period. Go away.

Disclaimer: If you're confused by this message or have my permission to be here, that means you are not a spy and should continue reading the joyous, happy posts of my blog. Anyone else can fuck themselves. :)

On to hockey...I had a very pedestrian game today. No goals, no assists, no spectacular plays. Just an average game in a loss to the best team in the league--but we showed improvement in that we didn't get mauled like we did the first time we played them this year. Don't remember the scores, but hey...playoffs next week. :)