Monday, May 01, 2006

--5 days.

--Well, tomorrow (today, really) is going to be a bitch at work...I've been up finishing the table cards for everyone. Not easy. Hopefully no one's name is misspelled...if it is, too bad. :)

--Anyway, does anyone have any ideas for places we could go shoot our post-ceremony portraits that is indoors, doesn't require reservations and is on the cheap? We're going to try to call the Oak Park Conservatory and see what their deal is, in case it rains on Saturday and washes out going to the Botanical Gardens. The Gardens has greenhouses, but of course, they seem to be closed for remodeling, at least as of April 15. We've got a couple of phone calls to make. :) But, if you have any ideas, let me know, in case these two fall apart.

--Ugh...I'm tired. And I should really go to bed now, since work isn't far off for me. Good night, all...