Sunday, April 23, 2006

--13 days. Less than two weeks to go...

--Yesterday was Bachelor Party fun...first, a U.S. Cellular Field Patio Party and White Sox game after that. All-you-can-eat burgers, hot dogs, ribs and fried chicken, and all-you-can-drink Miller Lite and MGD, soda and wine for two hours leading into the game...what a sweet deal! Although the only disappointment is, unlike the Bullpen Sports Bar, there aren't many TVs, so when the game DOES start, it's not easy to see what's going on. But still, it was a rockin' good time--thanks to everyone who came out and spent some time with me, my family and friends. After the game, we kept it really simple and made our way up to an old haunt of mine--Taylor Street. However, we did not go to Hawkeye's. We went, instead, to Illinois Bar & Grill, because I knew there was a pool table and darts and things like that there, if guys wanted to play. A good handful of folks were there, so thanks for coming out to that as well!

--Thankfully, although I'm tired, I'm not hungover...I had plenty to drink, but didn't overdo it, which was exactly how I wanted to handle things. I got home at 3 a.m. and immediately fell asleep. Otherwise, today we ran a few errands, did some shopping and that's that. Back to work this week...on deadline. Yahoo. :)