Thursday, March 30, 2006

--38 days.

--I love how baseball's probe into steroid use is this big deal in the news. Like anything's really going to come of this. Baseball's going to investigate and magically find that nothing happened...partially because they're probing after 2002, when the rules were really enforced and all that junk. So everyone, don't hold your breath...like Major League Baseball would really investigate itself and reveal some bad press just as the season was beginning? Puh-lease.

--It's beautiful outside today, and I've been out there for about, oh, five minutes, to help a coworker carry out presents she got for her baby mini-shower. That's it. It's a shame. But, I guess I'll live...

--Not much else is extremely new, except that we get HD service tomorrow and our HDTV arrives on Saturday. That means I need to clear off the entertainment center in the near future and try to cut out some of the back of the entertainment center to hold the TV. Then, Sunday, it's time to rock and roll with the White Sox's opener! Yeah, baby!

--That's about all I got for now...