Saturday, April 29, 2006

--7 days. One week. This time next week, I'll be on my way back from the hotel, having dropped off my car there to be there for us the next day when we have to go home.

--Tables have been finalized. Everyone should be sitting with their mortal enemy, which was the plan all along. That's what made it tough, I tried to pair up the people who absolutely hated each other the most or had nothing whatsoever in common. I think the results will be smashing. ;)

--Now I just have to do up the table cards and all that fantastic-ness. Gotta get those and the favors done by Wednesday evening, when we have our final-count meeting with the reception hall. Also, I have to burn a few songs to CD that the DJ doesn't have (not surprisingly), pick up my tux on Thursday and generally get a ton of things taken care of, although I guess it's probably not too bad, given what it COULD be.

--But for now, I have to go get a haircut, and then we have our FIRST wedding of 2006--one of Gina's friends. Let the wedding bonanza begin! :)