Friday, July 29, 2005

--281 days.

--I was actually pretty busy at work again this week. I don't mind that, but I definitely need some time off. Actually, I just need a day to sleep in and bum around. Hopefully I'll be able to do that a little bit one of these weekends. What I need is a rainy weekend day that will force me to just be lazy and bum around the house. When it's nice out (even hot), I feel too guilty for not getting out of the house. My upcoming trip to Springfield should help out a bit...though I was hoping to sleep in tomorrow, and now I can't because I need to (again) take Kazak to the vet to make sure he doesn't have ear mites. Hopefully he doesn't...I don't need to spend a ton of money again.

--Other than that, we have a typical, busy weekend in store. Right now, I'm burning a few of my CDs...little by little, the music will get onto my iPod. I just finished Seven Mary Three. So it's getting there. Big amounts of Soundgarden and Stone Temple Pilots are on the horizon though.

--Ah well, hope your weekend's going well. For those of you in Ghetto Bowl, check your email and sign up for the new site. If your email has changed since last season, let me know. Thanks!